Monday 8 July 2013

4 Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at work checking over some drawings

Charlie Brown american cocker spaniel

Wednesday 13.02.13

Well something must be happening, I've had my hair cut and a nice bath ( god I did humding, that Steven doesn't know how to look after a proper pedigree dog ). Pete's loaded up the car and it looks like I'm off to Rhosneigr for a break.

 

 

 

 

Well I was right. We no sooner got there and it was straight to the beach for ball games and a spot of digging ( hmm I do love it hear ).

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, on the beach
Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel , digging on the beach

 

I've had a lovely tea ( a tin of winalot with a handful of bobs biscuits with a splash of warm water and well mixed up ) yum yum

Not bothering with the telly tonight and decided to have a early night as I think it will be a long day tomorrow.

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,  at bed time
Night night

 

 

Friday 15.02.13

Had a brill day today but had to do a bit of work first, I had to do a photo shoot at Penrhos coastal park this morning

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,  at Penrhos
Who's a pretty boy them

My reward was dinner at Pete's burger bar, Pete had chips with his butties and I had my favourite treat! Yes you guessed it sausage

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at Pete's burger van
Large chips and a jumbo sausage for the dog mate

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,  having dinner
Who needs a fork
Charlie Brown American, cocker spaniel,  having a picnic

After dinner it was off to the beach for ball games and a paddle

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at the beach

 

Gosh as soon as I've had my tea I just want to go to bed ( it must be the sea air )

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,  at bed time
Night night

 

Saturday 16.02.13

It was Pete's day today he said he wanted to go and do some train spotting at Snowdonia ( sad bugger ) anyway turned out a good day but had to settle for dog biscuits for dinner

Charlie Brown American, cocker spaniel, at Snowdonia
Pams got them silly ear muffs on again

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at Snowdonia
Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at Snowdonia
Dinner wasn't a patch on yesterday


 


I've had a light tea tonight and Pete's cooking me supper, I've told him I want Dexters Delight but with chicken instead of the beef as I'm a bit iffy that it could contain horse meat.

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, checking out his cook book
Hmm I think I will give this a try

 

That was some supper "Steve I hope your taking note"

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, with a meal fit for a king
Meal fit for a proper dog never mind a king

 

Sunday 17.02.13

Had to be dragged out of bed this morning I thought Sunday was a lie in day, huff not for those two

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,
Leave me alone I want a lie in

 

It was off to the car boot at mona which turned out to be a right good do, I was cleaning up around the burger van when I got a whiff of bacon and sniffed out the trail and low and behold a full rasher on the floor just waiting to be cleaned up ( yum yum ) I left the place spotless. It was then off to newborough beach for fun and games

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,  at newborough beach
Charlie Brown American, cocker spaniel, king of the castle
Look who's the king of the castle
Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,
Hmm it smells like Pete's on chicken

Oh I forgot to say I don't think the chicken agreed with me last night ( 6 times I've been for a poo talk about the red ring of fire )

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,
Oh my bums sore to sit on
Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,
Oh that's cooled the red ring of fire

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,  clearing a jimmy crow
Just clearing a jimmy crow and there he goes click ( can I not have any privacy )

 

I thought holiday's were for relaxing.? Not for them I'm knackered can't wait to get back to work

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, worn out
Night night zzzzzzrrrr

 

Monday 17.02.13

Up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning! Huff I wish (had to be dragged out of bed again) It was off to Pary's mountain today for another photo shoot.

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at Pary's mountain
I think this is Pete's favourite walk

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at Pary's mountain

I had my lunch at our usual spot near to where my best mate Ben has buried his treasure (Steve in future can you pack me something to eat when we go for walks)

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, on top of Pary's mountain
Yum yum

 

It was then back to Rhosneigr for a play on the beach

Charlie Brown American, cocker spaniel, having a paddle
Rotten bugger chucking the ball in the sea ( it's freezing )

 

Charlie Brown American, cocker spaniel, in the sand dunes at Rhosneigr
Hmm I wonder what's for tea

 

Tuesday 18.02.13

It's my last full day with Pam and Pete, so we all agreed to have a full day on the beach "picnic and water bowl was packed and we were off".

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,
I carried the ball

 

Had our picnic in a lovely spot again however it was a little noisy with the helicopters until I chased them off

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, having a picnic on the beach
This is the life
Now bugger off and I don't care if your prince William

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was that warm I decided to go for a full out swim which was fine for about 10mins then the cold hit and I got the shakes real bad them two started to panic so they stripped off and wrapped me up for 1/2 hr until the blood started to flow again

 

Charlie Brown American, cocker spaniel, having a swim
Oh this is good
Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, having a swim
O'h no it's not it's ffff freezzzzing
I was proper worried I thought I was going to die

 

On the way back pam and pete thought I had a heart attack! "served them right"

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, rolling in fox poo
I was only kidding I found some fresh fox poo to have a roll in

 

Like I said its my last day today, they both agreed I shouldn't have a bath as I may get a chill again so the daft bugger used shake and vac on me, "I'm going to smell like an Axminster carpet in the morning"

 

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, having a shake and vac
Do the shake and vac to put the freshness back! Huff

 

That's all folks watch out for the next Charlie blog I hope you enjoyed it, woof woof

Charlie

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that dog is spoiled rotten nice pics keep them coming
old man