Tuesday 9 July 2013

5 Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown american cocker spaniel

Wednesday 27.03.13

I love Wednesday's at work as I get to play a game of hide and seek with a sausage, it has no chance with a nose like mine. I can sniff it out in seconds.

Pete finished before dinner as usual, then surprisingly came back with Pam and whisked me off for doggy holidays again ( whoopee )

This is the life

We arrived a little late and didn't have much time to play so it was back for tea and a light supper and a Loz on the suite before bedtime.

Hmm what shall I eat first

Thursday 28.03.13

Woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed ( my feet humdinged a bit but they usually do ) anyway it was off to newborough forest, Pete had found a different car park and it was nice to have a change walking to the beach.

Charlie Brown American cocker spaniel at newborough forest
I do love a picnic on the beach

 


Charlie Brown American cocker spaniel

I forgot to mention it was a two mile walk to the beach and by the time I got back I was worn out

Friday 29.03.13

I had to be dragged out of bed at 10.30 this morning, but it was worth it as we went to Penrhos for a short walk, and you guessed it dinner at Petes burger bar.

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, fast asleep
Arrrr come on, can I have another 1/2hr

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel  at Pete's burger bar
Hi Pete can we have our usual and stick it on the account please

 

Yum yum cooked to perfection

Tea was even better, I had some sirloin steak mixed with my meat and biscuits, and even had the pleasure of washing up before catching up on some much needed beauty sleep.

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, washing up

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel fast asleep
Night night

 

Saturday 30.03.13

Hi everyone it was off to Benllech this morning for a rummage round the car boot, Pete bought some tennis balls as I keep loosing mine and a new thermometer for his greenhouse. It was then off to the beach for ball games and a a spot of lunch. I also had a girly dog sniffing around me but she was a bit on the small side, Pete said her mum was a bit of alright though.

Charlie Brown
These two no how to feed me, yum yum
Charlie Brown
Leave me alone, come back when you've got some meat on you
Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at the harbour
I do love cuddles from Pete

 

Sunday 31.03.13

Oh it's a dogs life and I love it. We went to Mona car boot this morning and I dragged Pete straight to the burger van to see if it needed a clean up round the tables, and yes it did however I was a little disappointed as there wasn't as much as last time, but a young lady took pity on me and gave me some of her sausage. yum yum. We moved on a little and then I struck gold I found a full beef burger on a nice toasted muffin and dived straight in, I had no sooner took the top layer of bread off and was about to go in for the kill when Pete the rotten bugger dragged me off and said it would be know good for my cholesterol. ( huff he's got room to talk ). We then had a marathon walk on the beach and dunes back at Rhosneigr, gosh I'm out of condition. I was worn out when I got back to the apartment, but had to wait until fussy Pete had got all the sand out of my paws.

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, is so good looking
Oh I'm so good looking
Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, has lost his ball
Where's the ball where's the ball
Oh no it's sinking help help
Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,
Come on I want to go to bed
Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, is goosed and is going to miss his tea
I think I will give tea a miss tonight I'm goosed

 

Monday 01.04.13

Oh it's lovely here, we visited a few of the bays today, ceames bay, cemlyn bay, and church bay, cemlyn was the best for me and Pete as there was a small cafe at the car park, so it was chips for him and sausage for me, but they had run out of sausage! I started to panic and whimper, I was really getting upset then hero Pete said don't worry little fellow I'll sort it.

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at ceames bay on a windy day
We didn't stop here long as it was a very cold wind

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at church bay having a paddle
We didn't stop here long to as it was very wet

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,
See what I mean

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,  at little cafe at cemlyn bay
O'h no what do you mean no sausage

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, witch bacon and chips for dinner
Wow bacon and chips yum yum

 

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel,

 

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at bath time
I've had a foot bath tonight as they both said my feet humdinged

 

Night night

 

Tuesday 02.04.13

I got kicked out of the apartment this morning while they clean up before setting off for home via Mc Donald's. Gosh that Pete likes his chips as much as I like sausage. We got back in time for ball games in the garden before tea time, I did hear Pete on the phone to Ben's Mum asking if they could have him over the weekend , Hmm I wonder what they have planned?

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, sunbathing
Come on hurry up I've not made that much mess

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, at Mc Donald's
Hey where's the sausage ?

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, back at the nook

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday 03.04.13

Well it was back to the grind stone this morning and I must say I'd lost track of the days and didn't realise it was sausage day today which was a real bonus. Then it went down hill from there and i just moped around the office all morning, Oh I can't wait for my next holiday with Pam & Pete, I think I might even ask Steven when he gets back if I can move in with these two as they are so kind and never call me a bad dog.

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, back at work
Hurry up Pete and hide the sausage

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, playing hid and seek the sausage
This sausage has no chance

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, back to work
Oh I'm so bored

 

Thursday 04.04.13

Something must be happening, At dinner time I was sent off for a pamper session at Rascals in Stalybridge. I had the full works, shampoo, blow dry, short back and sides, and came back to work smelling like a right Woolley Woofter, my feet smell beautiful I can't get over how good they smell, even I was beginning to think I humdinged.

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, having a shampoo and set
Ooh that water's a bit hot

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel
I don't like this bit ( can you tell )

 

 

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, having a short back and sides
Carefully does it I've already lost some of my tackle

 

This is Charlie Brown signing off his blog for now and please check out Ben Roters blog for the next episode.

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, signing off from his blog
I hope you enjoyed my blog as much as me

Woof woof

Charlie Brown American cocker spaniel, dog of the year and 1st prize winner of Stalybridge dog show

 

 

2 comments:

sam brown the lurcher said...

You are a lucky dog. Bobby brown

Unknown said...

Hi Bob
These how two know how to look after me

Woof woof
Charlie
Ps I forgot to say your boneo biscuits and tins of fish are yum yum