Saturday 28 July 2012

3 Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown american cocker spaniel

An unusual start to the weekend I arrived at Rhosneigr to find Pam & Pete already there so it looked like I was in for a lot of pampering and all started well

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, on the beach

 

Then it was off for doggy paddle lessons, I'm starting to enjoy this especially when it's hot, I've now progressed to level 2 which is for diving

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, having diving lessons
On your marks Set
GO And I didn't even get my nose wet
10/10

 

Day two

Steve and Jackie have gone home now, and the weather has changed a little so we went for a spin on the Harley up to Petes burger bar

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, with his Harley Davidson
Sausage for the dog and chips for Pete

We then had a walk to burn it off and head for the beach for a dig and chill

 

Pete was moaning and groaning all the way saying every muscle in his body hurt after yesterday's attempt at water skiing

Old man can't hack it

 

He did recover enough to give me some pampering back at the apartment after he had cooked me my tea ( dog biscuits covered with some mince meat and juice ) yum yum I eat the lot without coming up for air

You can't beat a good pedicure
Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, having a pamper session
Looking good now

 

I had a quick flick through my dog cook book and think I will have Pippa's pasta plate tomorrow

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, reading dog cook book
See I can eat healthy

 

Day 3

Had another busy day, we went to holyhead country park for a walk along the breakwater then up to the lighthouse

I was looking forward to dining at Petes burglar bar again but had to settle for dining alfresco

Hmm where's the sausage
I see Pete's on chicken

I was goosed when I got back and couldn't wait to get back to the bike

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, on his Harley davidson
I think Pam's gone camera shy or got smelly arm pits

I was still dogged out when we got back so just flaked out on the couch

Can't wait for bedtime

 

Day 4

Had a good day today we went to Anglesey show

Hmm some good smells coming from that bum
Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, at anglesey show 2012
Didn't want to sit here to long I may get stuffed like this dog

Dinner time was fantastic Pete had hog roast, after he took me back to Hoover up the bits of meat the people had dropped ( he reckoned I had more than he had and it cost him £5.00 )

Hmm the smells were lovely, I could live hear
Life time supply of sausage's

I dined alfresco on the beach tonight which was ok but I can't get dinner time out of my head and want to go back tomorrow

There's more to life than biscuits

 

Day 5

Boring day today just cleaned the apartment and headed back home in pouring rain, them two were like two drowned rats. I was bone dry in my Charlie pad and enjoyed every minute of the ride, Pete did stop at Mc Donald's for chips but had to eat them on the dog shelf with me.

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, and Pete on the dog shelf at mc Donald's
I did get a chip and a bit of potted beef butty ( not a patch on yesterday )

Thursday/Friday 17.08.12

It's back to work ( boring boring ) I can't wait for my next holiday at Anglesey

I might as well have a dog nap and dream of hog roast ( yum yum )
Come on Pete take us for a spin

 

Saturday 18.08.12

I forgot to mention I had to have a bath on Friday as I humdinged, I give Pete his due he is thorough he even uses a tooth brush to clean my fiddley bits.

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, at bath time
Niagra falls
Oh I'm going to look good after this
Now for a rug dry ( don't tell Pam )
Who's a pretty boy then

Monday 20.08.12

I see the tennis balls are nearly ready

Hmm Just can't reach that one

Tuesday 21.08.12

I believe Steve is back tomorrow and Pam and Pete are rushing round gathering all my stuff, and haven't got time to give me a proper bath

Bit of a come down from my last bath
Well that's all from Charlie Brown until my next dog blog. woof woof for now

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the updates, is he missing me?

Joanne said...

Brill, well enjoyed reading this :)