Sunday 29 June 2014

10 Charlie Brown

Thursday 28.08.14 Charlie Brown American cocker spaniel

Woof woof to to you all, I must say these days my poos seem to be the topic of conversation with Steve and Pete. Steve blames Pam for letting me clean the baking trays and peter agrees and says the cheese and biscuits before bedtime doesn't help either.

It got that bad that Pete took me to the vet to see a very nice lady who checked me over and said I was as fit as a butchers dog and there was nothing wrong with me but Pete did insist on her taking my temperature now that did hurt I thought they shoved the thermometer in your mouth! Hmm I should be so lucky.

Hmm if only I knew what was going to happen next

Anyway that Steve Jackie and Ben have gone off sunning themselves in Spain and I'm off to Anglesey for the weekend.

Pete who's nicked the Wheels
This is more like it
This sea water is lovely for my feet
Gosh it's windy but at least it's cleaning my lug holes

 

 

Friday 29.08.14 Charlie Brown American cocker spaniel

Woke up to a very windy day so we all decided it was off to Newborough Forest for a play in the woods where it would be a lot more sheltered. I also ventured out onto the beach for a swim which is great when your in the water but boy is it cold when you get out. It was lovely to get back to the apartment for warm in front of the radiator.

 

Wake me up at tea time

 

 

Saturday 30.08.14 Charlie Brown American cocker spaniel

Another good day with Pam and Pete, first it was off to Penrhos for walkies I must admit I was gutted that we gave Pete's burger van a miss but I did dine alfresco on the beach. Then it was back to Rhosneigr for surf board lessons trouble was I was in the water more than I was on the board.

 

Come on Pete get us a sausage
I would still prefer a sausage
Help help
Hey watch where your shoving that paddle
Give me land any day

 

Sunday 31.08.14 Charlie Brown American cocker spaniel

It was the big clean before heading back home and Pete was having a right moan about how much extra work I had caused him with my dirty habits, but Pam soon put him straight and shut him up. We did a slight de-tour on the way back via cholmondeley castle where there was a classic car and bike show. Pete was like a kid in a toffee shop ( sad bugger ) when we got home he manoeuvred Garfield so it looks like I'm going to work in style tomorrow.

Hey Pete is Steve here
This is like Pete's
Can we go home now
Come on fire it up

 

Monday 01.09.14 Charlie Brown American cocker spaniel

I must admit I was glad to get back to work today because I needed to rest and catch up on my beauty sleep

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed my dog blog woof woof Charlie Brown

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

ferrari sam the lurcher said...

you are a right little poser charlie brown

Ben said...

Stop being mean to Charlie! He hates the water, we're missing him but having a great time!