Thursday 5 July 2012

1 Introduction

Woof Woof My Name is Charlie Brown and I am a 2 year old American Cocker Spaniel and live with Steven and Jackie Brown.

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel

Life is pretty boring with the same old routine of going to work and the occasional play ball at dinner time or the odd walk at weekend if it suits them.

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, checking over some building plans
Plans plans and more plans and not even a dog kennel in sight

 

I also have a best friend called Ben who took me to a dog show last week at Cheetham's park in Stalybridge and he won 1st prize for junior dog handler ( with a little Help from me.)

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, wins first price at Stalybridge dog show

Look who's Top Dog

 

I also get to stay with Pam and Pete now and then ( Steve's Mum and Dad ) "They're a bit Nutty but they really know how a proper dog should be looked after".

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, dining alfresco
This is one of the Nutter's Pete




Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, dining alfresco

This is the other one Pam ( Now She is Barking Mad )

 

This is why I have set up My own Charlie Blog to show Steve and other dog owners know where they're going wrong.

Steven and you other dog owners please take note!

I can be be very useful around the kitchen for example I keep a close eye on the oven to make sure everything is cooked to perfection and woof when its ready

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, on oven patrol

Thats Me on oven patrol

I also help with the washing up and must say baking trays are my speciality they don't even need to be soaked and are clean enough to go straight back in the drawer when I've finished.

 

 

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, washing up

Who needs a dishwasher when you have me

In return they cook me my own meal instead of them boring biscuits I get day in day out which gives me stiff poo's ( Steve you carn't beat a sloppy one now and then )

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, at tea time

Check out the Tuxedo

Then prior to bed its nice to have a night cap before I settle in for the night

Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, will have a hangover tomorrow

I think I'll have a thumper in the morning

 

Then its off to bed for a good nights kip ( which is better than that smelly basket Any day ) ps bed time story was Lady and the Tramp, now she's my kind of dog only thing is that Steven had my bits chopped off so I would'nt be able to get up to much.

 

Hmm doggy heaven

However there is a bad side to the nutters ( just take a look at this hair cut I had )


Charlie brown, American cocker spaniel, having a bad hair day

I think he must have been a punk rocker in his youth

Charlie Brown, American cocker spaniel, being groomed

Talk about a bad hair day

 

Anyway all in all I do have a good time with them so please look out for my next Dog Blog so you can see what they get up to.

Woof Woof for now

Charlie Brown

 

No comments: